2. The focus of this group is screenplays. Playwrights should contact the Dramatic Writing Group.
3. The group meets at 6:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of the month at Panera, located at 205 North Peters Road. Commitment to regular attendance and participation is required.
4. Members submit their work for critique on a rotating basis, and while the schedule may be flexible to individual needs, we expect that each member will submit regularly.
5. Generally, one or two writers submit their work about two weeks before that month’s meeting via the group’s Google group list. Submissions should be at least one scene and no more than 50 pages. Every group member provides written and oral critiques as well as editorial comments on the hard copy at the meeting. If a member is unable to attend the meeting, the critique will be submitted via the Google group.
6. We will be honest, diplomatic, and constructive. The goal is to help each other improve our work.
7. Because submissions are made by e-mail and group members stay in touch for writing support between meetings via a Google group, members must be computer literate.elping each other improve.
8. All Screenwriting Group members must be current, dues-paying members of the Knoxville Writers Guild.
Back to Knoxville Writers' Guild Home